Hello all! Excited to embark on an exciting journey to teach ESL in China and experience the food & culture there? My name is Michael, and together with my partner, we are pleased to offer you our free services to obtain employment in China as an ESL teacher. We have accumulated 10 years experience in interviewing and recruiting foreign teachers. Therefore, we would be able to equip you with the proper skills and information to ace the interview and
obtain a teaching position that caters to your expectations.
a) Dedicated teachers who have a passion in teaching kids and adolescents in China
b) Bachelor’s Degree & Teaching qualifications (TEFL/TESOl/CELTA)
General Job description
a) Teaching 3-12 year old kids or adults at a language school in China (training center)
b) Placements are available in most cities in China. (Nanjing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guiyang, Anshun, Chengdu. Xi’an, Taiyuan, Datong and many more)
c) Start date: Teachers are required all year round.
d) Salary: 1500 – 4500 US dollars (10000RMB – 25000RMB) depending on the location.
e) Class size: 8-12 kids per class
f) All teaching materials are provided.
g) Hours: 25 teaching hours + 15 office hours. (Generally)
h) Free Accommodation will be provided or reimbursed via an allowance
i) One way flight reimbursed. Provision of return flight ticket upon contract completion.
j) Legal Working visa provided upon successful employment (Z Visa)
1) Contact Michael–Whatsapp: +65 91195012 Wechat: s9248979e Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Do contact us 3 months before your intended ETA to China.
2) Prepare a self-introduction video. Freestyle and most importantly have fun😊
3) If selected, the first interview will be conducted to find out more about your city preferences, salary expectations. In addition, we will lay down the expectations of working in China.
4) If all is good from the first interview, we will then do up a profile for you and match them to the relevant schools.
5) The interested school will then conduct an interview with you directly.
6) Contract offered & Visa Processing!
7) Welcome to China!
Hi , i am Jasmine From China , i want to provide a position that is teaching English in China...Apply For This Job