LEARN TO TEACH IN A SCHOOL & EXPLORE LIFE WITH YOUR SPANISH HOST FAMILY!!
CAPS in a life changing opportunity for people to come to Spain as a Conversation Language Assistant, live with a volunteer family & help students in their school improve their English skills.
Each assistant will receive a generous monthly allowance and training with a FREE 150 hour TEFL course which is provided by a Spanish university.
A unique part of the CAPS Programme is that each assistant lives with a host family. This means that each assistant has a warm, safe & authentic ﬁrst-hand cultural experience.
Also family accommodation removes a considerable amount of financial pressure when living and working abroad. Meals, laundry and transport to and from the school are all covered, leaving you free to spend your monthly allowance as you wish.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• 9 month life changing experience.
• Monthly allowance of €315 per month with accommodation, food and transport to and from the school included.
• Free TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / Advanced teaching course & certiﬁcation. This will open the door for you after the programme to be able to travel and teach around the world.
• Gain international & “real” classroom experience which will improve CV & future prospects.
• Experience the Mediterranean lifestyle, language & customs of Spain.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
• Native English Speakers.
• Graduate from college or university (A-Level or equivalent minimum requirements).
• Bright & talented.
• Dynamic & sociable.
• Passionate to learn & explore another culture.
• Motivated & enthusiast to help children learn English
• Adventurous and ready to live abroad & experience the amazing Mediterranean culture.
• 7 years of experience, pioneer in the Spanish Educational Sector.
• More than 1500 Conversation assistants have been successfully placed over the last seven years, why don’t you be the next!
• 400 schools collaborate with our organization.